LOVE OF LIFE

I love you more than you could know
And more than you could see
I love you more than I ever hoped
For you to ever love me.

I'll love you when you are sick and weak
And love you when healthy and strong
I'll love you through our ups and downs
No matter who's right or wrong.

I'll love you through the space of time
Even when we're old and grey
And I'll love you more and more
Each and every passing day.

I'll love you in times of plenty
And in our times of need
I'll love you when I fall behind
And know that you will lead.

I love you more than life itself
With my heart and my last breath
No matter which of us go first
I'll love you until death.

I love you more then any word
That I know could ever define
I'll love you until the very end
Because I know you are mine.

I love you with all my heart
That fills me through and through
I can never say these words enough ...