Mumbai terror attacks

Mumbai terror attacks effects on every Indian life because most people died in this attack. It has made a huge impact on my thinking. I left the home in the dilemma as to settle in life but this incident shook my mind. I am feeling insecure in my place. I miss my family members. Sometimes I want to go back to them but my decision and commitment came in front of me.

No religion teaches us to kill people for religion, I strongly believe that God is one, yes HIS names are different. Some people call HIM Bhagwan, some Allah, Some Vahe Guru and Some God. But HE is only one, God has not created any name for HIMSELF, HE has created world and we people are destroying it by saying God wants that, HE wants Jehad. Terriosts have not religion, I believe, they are doing all these kind of things for sake of money and they also want to rule all over the world. If they are saying they are doing all these things for their religion they are saying absolutely lie. This Attack has shown their cruelty, they had not seen whether they are killing to young one, old one, they had just attacked. I reminded an old song, “lahoo ka rang ek hai amir kya garib kya.” Replace amir and garib with Hindu and Muslim , Sikh respectively.

Wake up all Indian wakes up and stand together for fighting against the terrorism.

Gurbani gives us peace of mind. Everything or every relation dies after some time. Only HIS name is truth. HE is really our protector and gives us power to walk in life. Try to follow Gurbani for peace in life.

Why every time our Indian Government blames Muslims or Sikhs for terrorism. We are Indian first nor Hindu, Muslim or Sikh. The truth is this when such type of incidents happen we all are victims of terrorism. WE ALL ARE GOOD HUMAN BEINGS AND WE HAVE TO FIGHT AGAINST TERRROR Let us hope everything returns to normal soon.